Consent Forms & COVID-19 Guidelines
At Apollo Dental, we ensure the health and safety of both our patients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. All patients are required to review and submit a COVID-19 consent form on THE DAY OF your appointment or prior to coming in for their next dental appointment.
We are taking all precautionary measures to help you prepare for your upcoming dental appointment and keep everyone safe and continue our duty to flatten the curve. Please review the information below and complete the necessary forms where indicated. Please ensure to adhere to following practices and maintain social distancing practices implemented by Apollo Dental during COVID-19 pandemic.
New Patient Forms
COVID-19 Guidelines & Precautions
Walk-In And Appointment Arrival
- Social Distancing: Please follow in floor signs to maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Hand Sanitizer: Please use hands free sanitizer located at the main reception desk
- Masks: All individuals are required to wear facemask. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one to you.
- COVID-19 Consent: We require submission of consent in order for patients to attend appointments. If you were unable to complete the consent form in advance (see above), we will ask you to complete and sign it at this time
- One Way Signs: To ensure the safety of the public entering the clinic we have maintained “One Way” traffic to adhere to the social distancing protocols put out by the dental colleges – ADA&C, ABRDA and CRDHA. Our staff will guide you throughout the way to help you get seated in the dental chair.
- Hand Sanitizer: Please use sanitizer located in each Operatory to keep everyone safe.
- Staff PPE: For procedures our staff will be wearing Gloves, Gowns, Head covers, Masks and Plastic face shields to carry out the procedure safely.
- Hand Sanitizer: Our staff will sanitize your hands prior leaving the dental operatory.
- One Way Signs: Our staff will direct you safely back to the reception counter to complete the exit process.
We thank you for all your cooperation and we look forward seeing a beautiful smile on your face.